Online Process Color Monitoring Meter
Optical product monitoring with low installation cost
Rugged and easy to use turbidity system designed for use in phase separation by turbidity/color and for product identification processes.
- Reliable solution for food & beverage industry
- Direct 4/20 mA output for process control
- Versatile monitoring of upto four wavelengths
Product Type of PH Meter
1. The Online Process Colour Monitoring Metre is what, exactly?
Ans - The Online Process Colour Monitoring Metre is a tool used to gauge and keep track of the materials' and products' colour constancy throughout the manufacturing process. It is intended to identify and document any deviations from the pre-established colour standards, enabling prompt repairs.
2. What is the operation of the online process colour monitoring metre?
Ans - A spectrophotometer is used by the online process colour monitoring metre to gauge a material's or product's colour. The gadget then evaluates whether the colour is within acceptable bounds or not by comparing this reading to the previously established standards.
3. How can I use the Online Process Colour Monitoring Metre to my advantage?
Ans - Using the online process colour monitoring metre has advantages such as increased product uniformity and quality, lower costs because there are fewer defective items, and higher customer satisfaction.
4. What kinds of materials may the Online Process Colour Monitoring Metre be used to monitor?
Ans - A variety of materials, including fabrics, metals, polymers, and more, can have their colours measured using the online process colour monitoring metre.
5. What other features or accessories are included with the online process colour monitoring metre?
Ans - A variety of functions and accessories, including a colour calibration tool, a remote monitoring system, and a cloud-based storage system, are available for the Online Process Colour Monitoring Metre.